英語情景對話:好的改變

編輯: 逍遙路 關鍵詞: 高中英語 來源: 高中學習網
Well, we have a new president.
嗯,我們有了一位新總統。
But we have the same old problems.
但我們有相同的老問題。
Well, he's made a few changes.
好吧,他做了一些改變。
Like what?
比如什么?
I think he closed the bowling alley in the WhiteHouse.
我想他們關閉了白宮的保齡球館。
Oh, yeah. He's changing it to a basketball court.
噢,是的。他把它變成了籃球場。
Who's paying for that?
誰付的錢?
I think we are!
我想是我們。
Well, that's okay, as long as it helps him relax and think more clearly.
嗯,是的,只要它能讓他放松并思考的更清楚。
Yes, we need a relaxed president who thinks clearly.
是的,我們需要一個能思考清楚的放松的總統。
Do any other world leaders have a basketball court?
其他世界領導者會有一個籃球場嗎?
They will. You know America always leads the way.
他們會有的。你知道美國總是領頭羊。


本文來自:逍遙右腦記憶 http://m.portlandfoamroofing.com/gaozhong/1263164.html

相關閱讀:高考英語語法填空解題技巧口訣